高中英语高考读后续写情绪描写素材(开心+悲伤+紧张+恐惧+愤怒+感动)
展开高考英语读后续写
情绪描写
一、开心
Her eyes twinkled with merriment.
她高兴得双眸闪闪发亮。
Mack went into raptures and burst into laughter.
麦克欣喜若狂,大笑起来。
A ripple of laughter went through the crowd.
人群中传来一阵笑声
Lily's laughter lingered in the room for a long time.
丽丽的笑声萦绕在房间里久久不能散去。
Her hands were trembling with excitement as she opened the letter.
当她打开信时,她的手激动得发抖。
After heard this satisfactory outcome, Steve felt a sense of joy and happiness surging through him.
在听到这个令人满意的结果后,史蒂夫感到一种喜悦和幸福的感觉涌上心头。
Overwhelmed with gaiety, he jumped up and ran excitedly around the tree.
他欣喜若狂,跳起来并绕着那棵大树跑了几圈。
In his excitement he couldn't remember her name.
他兴奋得甚至把他自己的名字都给忘了。
Rose felt blissful as if she was in possession of everything.
罗丝感到很幸福,好像她拥有了全世界一样。
She was carried away by pleasure.
她被快乐冲昏了头脑。
I nodded, with a big smile spreading across my cheek.
我点点头,脸上露出灿烂的笑容。
She couldn't conceal the excitement and rushed home to tell her mother the good news.
她掩饰不住兴奋,急忙回家告诉母亲这个好消息。
She is always ready to help others in need and always wears shining smile on her face, so many classmates are willing to make friends with her.
她总是乐于助人并且脸上总是挂着灿烂的笑容,因此很多同学都愿意和她交朋友。
I'm over the moon.
我太开心了
It is easy to infer that he is in rapture through his big smile.
从他那灿烂的笑容很容易推断出他是兴高采烈的。
He woke up that morning with a feeling of excitement.
他一起床就感到很兴奋。
Her excitement grew as the day of the wedding came nearer.
随着结婚的日子越来越近,她越来越兴奋。
I am overflowing with happiness.
我洋溢着幸福。
Every time we mentioned the funny incidents of the journey a pleasant smile would spread over Mom's face.
每次我们提到旅途中的趣事,妈妈的脸上就会浮现出愉快的笑容
A sudden wave of joy swept over her.
一阵喜悦突然涌上她的心头。
She gazed up at him, glowing with happiness.
她抬头看着他,脸上洋溢着幸福的光芒。
The children were filled with excitement at the thought of visiting Disneyland.
孩子们一想到要去迪斯尼乐园就兴奋不已。
My heart is as sweet as honey.
我的心甜的像蜜一样。
Pleasure welled up inside her heart.
她心中涌起喜悦。
Amusement gleamed in his eyes.
他眼中流露出愉快的深情.
Mother's eyes flash across the surprise, open smile ripples.
母亲的眼里闪过惊喜,笑容荡漾开。
She come up to me, with a smile shining like a diamond.
她带着灿烂的笑容走到我面前。
二、悲伤
There were tears in her eyes, but her voice was steady.
她眼里含着泪水,但声音依然很稳定。
I was seized with sadness.
我伤心欲绝。
A flash of grief came upon me.
一阵悲伤袭身而来。
His lip started to tremble and then he started to cry.
他的嘴唇开始颤抖,然后哭了起来。
He sigh with despair at the thought of all the opportunities he had missed.
一想到他错过的所有机会,他绝望地叹了口气。
Tears rolled down her cheeks.
泪水从他的脸颊滑落。
Charles was overcome with grief.
查尔斯悲痛欲绝。
He looked mournful, even near to tears.
他看起来很悲伤,几乎要流泪了。
There was a lump in my throat and I didn't speak because I knew I would cry.
我哽咽了,没有说话,因为我知道我会哭的。
It's no good turning on the water works. You can't stay home from school. 你哭也没用,因为你不能逃学.
I left quickly, not wanting to break down in front of the children.
我赶快离开了,因为我不想在孩子们面前大哭。
The heavy blow almost made her cry.
这沉重的打击几乎要把她弄哭了。
Cecil came round later, crying his eyes out, asking me to forigive him.
塞西尔后来来了,哭得很伤心,请求我原谅他。
Joe's eyes were watering from the smoke that filled the room.
乔的眼睛正被满屋的烟雾熏得淌眼泪。
His face was cast a cloud of gloom after heard this news.
听到这个消息后,他的脸上蒙上了一层阴云。
He nagged and complained, and reduced Louise to tears.
他唠唠叨叨,不停地抱怨,使路易斯不禁流泪。
Her hands were shaking. She was on the verge of tears but Paul didn't realize that.
她的手在颤抖,她都快要哭出来了,但保罗一点也没有意识到这一切。
The old song always brought tears to my eyes.
那首老歌总是让我伤感得流泪。
Bill fought back tears and tried to comfort Sarah's mother.
比尔抑制住泪水,并试图安慰桑拉的母亲。
He stood silently, tears rolling down his cheeks.
她静静地站着,泪水顺着脸颊淌下来。
Jane turned to me with tears in her eyes, and begged me to help her.
简眼里含着泪水打转,恳求我帮帮他。
Most of us were in tears by the time he'd finished his story.
他讲完故事时,我们大多数人都已经泪流满面。
I feel like I am floating in an ocean of sadness.
我感觉自己漂浮在悲伤的海洋里。
Bob sat ther with glumy looks on his face.
鲍勃坐在那儿,带着一脸忧郁。
Carol is a bit down in the dumps because she failed her final exam.
卡罗尔很难受,因为她期末考不及格。
He got a face like a wet weekend.
他的脸像下了一周的雨,愁云惨雾的
Feeling down / upset / sad / blue, please just leave me alone.
情绪低落/沮丧/悲伤/忧郁,让我静静。
These days she is in a bad mood.
这些天她心情不好。
三、紧张
She laughed to hide her nervousness.
她笑着掩饰自己的紧张。
As he squeezed my hand tightly I got butterflies in my stomach.
他紧紧抓住我的手时,我好紧张。
He waited with baited breath for the test results.
他屏住呼吸等待考试结果。
His blood ran cold when she didn’t call.
他没有打电话过来,他非常害怕。
The magician had the audience on the edge of their seats by the end of the show.
直到表演的最后一秒,那个魔术师都紧扣观众心弦。
You shouldn’t have done that. My heart skipped a beat.
你不该那么做的,我吓得心都漏了一拍。
I become sweating bullets on the grounds that I heard a sound in the bush.
因为听到灌木丛里面有声响,我吓得汗像子弹一样大。
When I saw him passing by the teacher, I broke out for a cold sweat for him.
当我看到他从老师身边经过时,我真为他捏一把冷汗。
四、恐惧
I lay there quivering with fear.
我躺在那里害怕得发抖。
Frozen with fear, he was too scared to move an inch.
他吓得僵住了,吓得寸步难行。
Numb with a blank mind, they couldn't let out a scream anymore with palms sweating.
由于头脑一片空白,他们几乎发不出声并且手掌一直出汗。
I become spooked from ghost stories and scary movies.
我被鬼故事和恐怖电影吓坏了。
Last night, I dreamed about being chased by an angry dog. I really had my heart in my mouth.
昨晚我梦到被一条疯狗追,吓得我心都提到嗓子眼了。
That loud noise scared me out of my wit.
那声巨响把我的魂都吓没了。
With heart fluttering with terror, without hesitation they rushed to the door, opened it and slammedly shut the wooden door as promptly as they could.
他们吓得心怦怦直跳,毫不犹豫地冲向门口,打开门,尽可能迅速地关上木门。
That dog really scared the pants of me.
那条狗真的把我吓坏了。
The horror movie made my hair stand on end.
那部恐怖电影使我毛骨悚然。
I was almost scared to death when there were intermittent footsteps outside the window.
我差点吓死了当窗户外有断断续续的脚步声。
She trembled all over, feeling like sitting on pins and needles.
她浑身颤抖,如坐针毡。
Judy was scared silly, as she said.
朱迪被吓傻了,正如她所说。
It's really creeping me out, I can't sleep at all.
它真的让我毛骨悚然,我根本睡不着。
My face turned pale and stood there tongue-tied.
我脸色苍白,站在那儿舌头打结。
Judy said I should try Bungee, but I had cold feet.
朱迪说我应该体验一次蹦极,但我就是不敢。
Stop shaking in your boots, Bob. I'm not going to fire you.
别提心吊胆的,鲍勃,我不会炒了你的。
五、愤怒
A look of pure hatred flashed across her face.
她脸上闪过一种仇恨的表情。
His voice was quivering / trembling with rage.
他的声音因愤怒而颤抖。
Sobbing with rage, Carol was taken to the hospital.
卡罗尔气得抽泣起来,被送进了医院。
His face was red with rage.
他气得脸都红了。
I was fraught with almost insupportable rage.
我心中充满了几乎无法忍受的愤怒。
The teacher flipped his lid when the student didn't know the answer to a very elementary question.
当这个学生连一个很基本的问题都不会时,老师大发雷霆。
I was seized by fury.
我勃然大怒。
I flew into a rage.
我勃然大怒。
His face was gloomy with anger.
他气得脸色阴沉.
He said nothing and left the room in a huff.
他啥也没说怒气冲冲离开了房间。
He got hot under the collar because he was framed.
他被人陷害了,所以很生气。
If you blow up at someone, you lose your temper and shout at them.
如果你对某人发火,你就会发脾气,对他们大喊大叫。
Mack suddenly blew his stack when he was teased by his classmates again and again.
麦克突然大发雷霆因为他被他的同学一次又一次地捉弄。
George's father will raise the roof when he hear what his son has done.
如果乔治的父亲知道乔治做了什么,他一定会大发雷霆。
I almost lost my temper when I saw the scene.
当我看到这幅景象我差点就发脾气了。
六、感动
Overwhelming with heartfelt gratitude, I coudn't utter a word.
充满感激,无语凝噎。
Your timely help touched the tenderness of my deepest heart.
你及时的帮助触动了我内心深处的温柔。
What made me impressive are those warm memories.
让我印象深刻的是那些温馨的回忆。
A sense of gratitude can acknowledging our interdependent existence.
感恩之心可以承认我们相互依赖的存在。
With tears streaming down her face, she....
泪水顺着她的脸颊流了下来,她.....
Moved / Touched deeply, we.....
被深深感动,我们....
Jane just like a dawn in my life, illuminating my whole world.
简就像我生命中的曙光,照亮了我的整个世界。
A sense of gratitude and indebtedness to others is and important wellspring of a generous and virtuous life.
对他人的感激和感激是慷慨和高尚生活的重要源泉。
The poet said: spring flowers to the door pushed open, I said: Thanksgiving to the door pushed open the living.
诗人说:春天的花朵把门推开了,我说:感恩把打开了生活的门。
七、嫉妒
She could see that all the other girls were green with envy.
她看得出来其他女孩都满含嫉妒
I felt a rush of envy when I saw them together.
只要看他他们在一起我就嫉妒地不行。
A rush of jealousy swept through / over her.
他被嫉妒冲昏了头脑。
高中英语2024届高考情感描写素材与练习(开心激动+感动感激): 这是一份高中英语2024届高考情感描写素材与练习(开心激动+感动感激),共3页。试卷主要包含了如何表达开心激动,翻译下列句子等内容,欢迎下载使用。
高中考试英语——读后续写背诵素材:情绪和心理描写: 这是一份高中考试英语——读后续写背诵素材:情绪和心理描写,共22页。试卷主要包含了 怒火万丈等内容,欢迎下载使用。
DAY 14 情感描写之 ”紧张“-- 2023届高考英语读后续写晨背晚练30天: 这是一份DAY 14 情感描写之 ”紧张“-- 2023届高考英语读后续写晨背晚练30天,共5页。PPT课件主要包含了晨背--素材积累,晚练--素材运用等内容,欢迎下载使用。