2023届高考英语二轮复习读后续写时间描写2学案
展开 高中英语读后续写素材大全
第一部分.时间描写 (二)
时间描写14
“磨蹭/花费/节约/挤(腾)出/消磨/耗尽/浪费/弥补/利用/珍惜/分享时间”
*mark/take/spend/save/spare(make)/kill/run out of/waste/make up for/recover/make use of/treasure/cherish/share time
1.The officer made the soldiers mark time as a punishment.
那位军官让士兵们原地踏步以示惩罚.
2. Why do you just mark time? You should be quicker.
你为什么磨磨蹭蹭?你应该更快一些.
3.I'm just marking time in this job-I'm hoping to get into journalism.
我干这份工作只是在等待时机,我希望能从事新闻工作.
4.Take time to do some kindness. And go across the second mile.
花点时间去做善事,走过第二个里程.
5. Take your time over the job, and do it well.
这事得慢慢来做,可得做好啊.
6. Take your time, don't cut corners and follow instructions to the letter.
慢慢来,不要图省事,要严格按照说明去做.
7.You certainly took your time getting here!
你真是姗姗来迟啊!
8. Even though it can take additioņal time to do your homework, you'll be surprised how much you will shine compared to those who didn't put in the extra effort.
尽管完成作业可能需要你拿出额外的时间,但当你与那些没有付出额外努力的人坐在一起的时候,你会发现自己的表现是多么抢眼,连你自己都会感到吃惊.
9. It took me some time to digest what I had heard.
我花了一些时间才把听到的东西弄明白.
10.I have to spend time getting away from the crowd!
我得花时间从人群中脱身啊!
11.You should spend time on basic training, not on those flourishes.
要练好基本功,别尽学花架子.
12. Spend time with the people you love in the place that you love.
和你爱的人在你喜爱的环境里共度时光.
13. We'd save time on our journey if we went by train.
如果我们乘火车去的话,我们会在旅程上节约时间.
14.If we go this way it will save us two hours on the trip.
如果走这条路,可以缩短两个小时的行程.
15.You should read a lot of books and exercise a lot. Even if your course load is very heavy, you should still spare some time to do other things, because interest contains limitless power.
要多读书多锻炼,无论你的课程多重,也应该挤出时间做些别的,因为兴趣隐藏着无限力量.
16.Whatever your dreams are-make time for them, and treat them seriously.
不论你的梦想是什么,都要为它腾出时间,认真对待.
17.Make time to socialize with friends-and also make time for yourself.
抽时间进行社交--跟朋友聚聚,也是为自己抽出时间.
18. We shouldn't kill time by watching TV or listening to music.
我们不应当用看电视或是听音乐来消磨时间.
19. We've run out of time, but we'll go on with this exercise next time.
今天时间用完了,我们下次继续做这个练习.
20.Don't lose time in doing your homework.
抓紧时间做作业吧.
21. We fell behind, we missed big trends, and we lost time.
我们落后了,我们错过了主要潮流,我们丧失了时间优势.
22.I'm not one to waste time on just anyone.
我可不是个随便浪费时间在任何人身上的人.
23.I wasted a lot of time playing online games.
我浪费了很多时间玩网络游戏.
24.I must work hard to make up for lost time.
我必须努力工作来弥补失去的时间.
25.I must study hard to recover the lost time.
我一定要努力学习来补上失去的时间.
26. If I were you, I would make better use of time at school.
如果我是你,我会更好地利用在学校的时间.
27.Being a student, results would only advance once they value time and let time be their bases of result increasing, especially at the time of dealing with examination.
作为学生,只有惜时如金,把时间作为提高学习成绩的坚实基础,才有可能提升学习成绩,尤其是应试阶段.
28.Cherish life and treasure time! For time is the material to mold life.
爱惜生命,珍惜时间!因为,时间就是塑造生命的材料.
29. Treasure time and don't let it stray again.
珍惜时间,别让它再溜走.
30. People should not moon away, and should cherish the time to learn!
人们不应该虚度时光,而应该珍惜光阴好好学习!
31. We also cherish the time we share in a foreign land and wish to be each other's support and help.
我们也很珍惜能在异国他乡一起生活的机会,希望成为彼此的支持与帮助.
时间描写15
“该······的时候了;时机已经/尚未成熟”
*It is(high/about)time that...did...
*The time is(not)ripe(for/to do...)
*There is no time like the present...
*...be well/badly timed.
*You couldn't have timed it better.
1.I think it is high time that you made up your mind.
我认为到了你作出决定的时候了.
2.It is high time that all the Chinese people realized the harm of piracy.
是到了全中国人民意识到盗版危害的时候.
3.Don't you think it is high time that our government took effective measures?
难道你不认为该是政府部门采取有效措施的时候了吗?
4.It is about time that we taught them a good lesson.
现在该是我们好好教训他们一顿的时候了.
5. It is time that Smith found himself a wife and settled down.
该是史密斯找个妻子,安个家的时候了.
6. The time was ripe for a challenge to the power of the government.
时机已经成熟,可以向政府权力提出挑战了.
7. When the time was ripe, a new economic policy would be put into effect.
时机成熟的时候,一项新的经济政策将实行.
8. The government decided the time was ripe for an election.
政府决定选举的时机已成熟.
9. Often you do not notice that the time is not yet ripe for it.
你们常常没有注意到,实际上时机尚未成熟.
10.Duguid says the time is not yet ripe to send a new ambassador to Damascus.
杜吉德说,现在向大马士革派遣新大使的时机还不成熟.
11. Since there is no time like the present, he thought it was time to present the present.
眼下时机正好,他觉得是时候送出礼物了.
12.There is no time like the present to drink these draining seconds.
没有时间再像此刻一样痛饮指缝里漏出的分秒.
13. Their request was badly/well timed.
他们的要求提得(不)合时宜.
14.-I hope we're not too early.
-You couldn't have timed it better.
-我希望我们没有来得太早.
-你们来的时间再合适不过了.
时间描写16
“提前;正点;晚点;来得及.....”
*in advance/ahead of time/ahead of schedule; on schedule/on time; behind schedule/behind time;
in time for .../in time to do...
1.If you had prepared in advance, you wouldn't be in such an awkward position.
如果你事先做好准备,也不至于那么被动.
2. The order came that the work(should) be finished three weeks ahead of time.
提前三周完成工作的命令传来了.
3. We are sure to fulfil the task ahead of schedule if everyone bears down.
如果人人努力,我们一定能提前完成任务.
4.We should give this project every support so that it may be completed on schedule.
我们应对该项工程给予大力支持,以便其按期完成.
5.The express from Beijing pulled in on time.
从北京开来的那列快车准时进站了.
6. We rush home or gulp down our meals to be in time for this or that program me.
我们急匆匆地冲回家,狼吞虎咽地扒完饭,就为了赶上这个或那个电视节目.
7. She came out just in time to see the deer running off toward the mountains with her little boy.
她出来时刚好看到那只鹿正拖着孩子向山里跑去.
8. He ducked in time to save his head from a blow from the poker.
他及时低下头,躲过了拨火棍的击打.
9. She set the alarm so she'd wake up in time to give her two sons their medication.
她定了闹钟,以便及时醒来给两个儿子服药.
10. He was late for school because the bus was ten minutes behind time.
他上学迟到了是因为公交车晚了十分钟.
11. We were two months behind schedule, and already over budget.
我们的进度晚了两个月,而且已经超出了预算.
12.Because of rain, construction on the subway system fell behind schedule.
由于下雨,导致地铁的工程进度落后.
时间描写17
“......的时光一去不复返了; ······的时刻很快就要到来了”
*The days are gone when... Gone are the days when ...
*The time is fast approaching when...
1.Gone are the days when China had to depend on foreign oil.
中国依赖外国石油的日子已一去不返了.
2.Gone forever are the days when he walked on crutches.
他拄拐杖走路的日子永远结束了.
3.Gone are the days when we lived together in the mountainous village.
我们一起在山村度过的日子一去不复返了.
4.Gone are the days which we spent together in the mountainous village.
我们一起在山村度过的日子一去不复返了.
5.The days are gone when the family sat in the evening around the fire, or a “table with a lamp," when it was customary to read aloud or to talk.
晚上一家人围着炉火而坐,或坐在点着蜡烛的餐桌旁大声朗读、聊天的日子已经一去不复返了.
6.Gone were the days when they had to depend on men.
她们不得不依靠男人的日子一去不复返了.
7.The time is long gone when investors could protect against inflation on the cheap.
投资者能够廉价防范通胀的时代早已过去.
8.The time is fast approaching when we will have to make a decision.
我们该做决定的时刻很快就要到来了.
9. The time is fast approaching when Jose Mourinho may have to break the habit of a lifetime and admit that he was wrong.
乔斯·穆里尼奥必须打破自己生活习惯并且承认自己错误的时刻快要到来了.
10.The time was fast approaching when I would have to leave.
我不得不动身离开的那一时刻眼看快到了.
时间描写18
“······只是时间问题/早晚要......;只有时间会证明......”
*It is only/just/merely/simply a matter of time before...
*It seems/appears to be only/just/merely/simply a matter of time before ...
*...in time
*...sooner or later
*Time alone will/can tell...
*Only time will/can tell...
1. Every resident knows it is only a matter of time before the smog returns, given the right(or rather wrong)weather conditions.
每位居民心里都清楚,考虑到天气条件比较“合适”(也就说相当糟糕),雾霾卷土重来只是个时间问题.
2. But analysts say it is only a matter of time before the Internet eats heavily into newspaper sales.
不过,分析人士指出,互联网侵蚀报纸销量只是一个时间问题.
3. He insists that it is only a matter of time before he becomes the planet's best in his position.
他坚持认为,他在自己的位置上成为地球上最好的只是时间问题.
4.It was just a matter of time before he turned against us.
他背叛我们是迟早的事情.
5. I knew it was only a matter of time before they got divorced because they were always arguing like hammer and tongs.
在他们离婚前,我就知道离婚只不过是时间的问题,因为他们老是争吵不休.
6.It appeared/seemed to be only a matter of time before they were caught.
看来,抓住他们是迟早的事.
7. Unless you observed the traffic rules, the accident would occur in time.
如果你不遵守交通规则,事故迟早会发生.
8. If you keep on trying, you will succeed in time.
只要你继续努力,你迟早会成功.
9. I thought he would show the cloven hoof sooner or later.
我早就认为他迟早会原形毕露的.
10. If you turn a deaf ear to the masses' criticism, sooner or later you will have to pay for it.
听不进群众意见,早晚要吃苦头的.
11. No one is certain if it is wise to emigrate to the West; time alone will tell.
没有人知道向西迁移是否正确,但时间会证明一切.
12.Only time will tell whether confidence grows with the harvests.
只有时间才能证明信心是否会随着丰收而增长.
13. Who knows what the future will bring? Only time will tell.
谁知道未来会如何,只有时间能够说明一切.
14. We have made every possible preparation, but whether we succeed or fail only time can tell.
我们已做了一切可能的准备,但最终成败只有时间能证明.
时间描写19
“.....还有很长的路要走;挑战/困难还多着呢”
表“······还有很长的路要走”
*There is still a long way to go (before)...
*Sb. still has a long way to go (before)...
表“挑战/困难还多着呢”
*Challenges/Difficulties lie ahead(of sb.)
1. The policy of “allowing some people to get rich” has balanced people's mind to some extent, but there is still a long way to go before we can get rid of “the hatred toward the wealthy”.
允许一部分人先富起来的政策,让人们的心态好多了.但仇富观念的消除,还有漫长的路要走.
2. There is still a long way to go before the 1. 4 billion Chinese people can truly live a happy life.
要让14亿中国老百姓真正过上幸福的生活,我们还有很长的路要走.
3. He believes there is still a long way to go for marriage equality in the US.
他相信在美国,婚姻平等仍然有很长的一段路要走.
4. There is still a long way to go from “Made in China” to “Created in China”.
从“中国制造”到“中国创造”还有很长的路要走.
5. We can't ignore the fact that there is still a long way to go before we can get rid of pollution.
我们不能忽视这样一个事实:我们要想摆脱污染还有很长的路要走.
6. We still have a long way to go before we can declare the end of AIDS, but this is a big milestone.
在能宣告艾滋病已经无所可畏之前,我们还有很长的路要走,但是这确实是里程碑式的一步.
7.Though we still have a long way to go, we are full of confidence in the future.
虽然我们还有许多困难要克服,但是我们对未来充满信心.
8.We still have a long way to go to solve all the problems concerning the Yangtze River.
要解决与长江有关的问题,我们仍然有很长的路要走.
9.Despite the newly rediscovered friendship, there's no doubt that more difficulties lie ahead.
尽管最近重新恢复了友好关系,但接下来无疑会面临更多的困难.
10. Difficulties lie ahead of us but they can and must be overcome.
我们面前存在着困难,但是这些困难能够并且必须克服.
11.We must not underestimate the challenges which lie ahead.
我们切不可低估未来的挑战.
12. You are young and your whole life lies ahead of you.
你年纪轻,今后的日子还长着呢.
时间描写 20
“······简直是浪费时间/金钱/精力/资源”
*It is a(complete)waste of time/money/energy/resources doing...
1. If you had any brains, you'd realize it was a waste of time.
如果你稍有头脑的话,就会意识到这是浪费时间.
2.That meeting achieved absolutely nothing; it was a complete waste of time.
那次会议没有取得任何成果,完全是浪费时间.
3.Did it help them get onto the career ladder or was it a waste of time and money?
上大学是否是通向事业发展的必然阶梯?还是对时间和金钱的一种浪费?
4. I think it is a waste of time sitting in front of the television all day.
我觉得整天看电视是浪费时间.
5.It is a waste of time and energy for students of Senior Three to de social practice.
高三学生参加社会实践既浪费时间,又浪费精力.
6.Sometimes,perhaps reading in this way is just a waste of time and energy.
有时候,这样的阅读方式反而是浪费时间和精力.
7.It would be a waste of time attempting the impossible.
试图做办不到的事是浪费时间.
8.Expanding energy on the things you cannot change is a waste of time and resources.
在你不能改变的事情上花费精力无疑是浪费时间和资源.
时间描写21
“时间过得很快/转瞬即逝”
*go/fly/tick/slip/march by/on/away
Progress
take wing
*before sb. know it
before sb. can blink
before sb. know where sb be
*There be no time left/to lose/to waste/to rest
with no time to lose/to waste
*with in a few minutes
with in a matter of hours
in the blink of an eye
*a fleeting moment of happiness
*not have all day
1. Time flies in the blink of an eye.
一眨眼的功夫时光飞逝.
2.Time flies like arrow!
光阴似箭.
3. When you are online, the hours fly by.
上网的时候时间过得飞快.
4.The day has flown by.
时光飞逝.
5. Time flows away like running water.
时间的流逝像流水一样.
6. Time went by so quickly. We were already at the end of our summer holiday.
时间过得飞快,转眼间我们的暑假就要结束了.
7.As time went on, small villages grew into towns.
随着时间的流逝,小村子发展成为镇.
8.The hours ticked by.
时间随着钟表的滴答声而流逝.
9.I had to get. there by two and the minutes were ticking away.
我必须在两点前赶到那儿,时间正在一分一秒地过去.
10. The clock ticked away the minutes.
钟滴答作响,时间在流逝.
11.She knew that time was slipping away.
她知道时光在悄然溜走.
12. The year is progressing. It will soon be autumn.
时间流逝,秋天快到了.
13. Time takes wing when you're enjoying yourself.
当你尽情玩乐时,时间飞快而过.
14. Time passed, and the nine months grew shorter and shorter.
时间飞快,九个月一点一点地过去.
15.Happy time was always short. Before we knew it, the class was over.
欢乐的时光总是短暂的,不知不觉就下课了.
16.Look where you're going, or before you know where you are you'll be over the edge of the cliff!
要注意看路,不然从悬崖的边沿摔下去你还不知是怎么回事呢!
17.We were whisked off in a taxi before we knew where we were.
我们还未明白是在哪里,就被计程车载走了.
18. Before he knew where he was, he found himself in a large garden with the apple trees in full blossom.
还没等弄清楚怎么回事,他发现自己置身在一个大花园里,园中的苹果树开满了花.
19.But there was no time left/to lose/to waste/to wait/to rest.
但是时间不等人/但是没时间休息了.
20.Long-lasting education and training-led reform is the way forward with no time to lose.
未来应推行持久的、以教育和培训为主导的改革,这一点刻不容缓.
21.She was quick, bright, fast-spoken with no time or energy to waste.
她敏捷,聪颖,说话利索,决不浪费半点时间和精力.
22. Within a few minutes her eyes closed. Her head dropped to her shoulders. In spite of herself, Mrs. Conroy fell fast asleep.
没几分钟她的眼睛就闭上了,头也垂到肩上.康罗伊太太不由自主地睡着了.
23.Looking across the Bering Strait into Russia was something he would remember forever. To make the crossing between these two great countries seemed as if it would take no time at all.
越过白令海峡看俄罗斯是一件他永生难忘的事情.跨越这两个国家似乎就在一刹那间.
24.She and David, with their 5-year-old son Dusfin, had long dreamed of the day when they would have a daughter to become a family of four. Now, within a matter of hours, that dream was slipping away.
她和大卫,还有他们5岁的儿子杜斯芬,一直梦想着这一天他们将有一个女儿成为一个四口之家.现在,仅仅几个小时之内,那个梦想就要破灭了.
25. Time marched on and we still have not made a decision.
时间过得飞快,而我们却还没有拿定主意.
26. You'll have spent a hundred pounds before you can blink.
你会眼都还没眨一下就把100英镑花光.
27.I'm not far from your house, so I'll be there before you can blink ( very quickly)
我离你家不远,眨眼工夫就能赶到.
28. Before I could blink, a deer darted out in front of my car, and I had to slam on my brakes.
我还没来得及眨眼,一只鹿就冲到了我的车前,我不得不猛踩刹车.
29. The accident was over in the blink of an eye.
事故在一瞬间就过去了.
30. In the blink of an eye, their lives were changed forever.
眨眼之间,他们的命运永远地改变了.
31.My dreams of going to college were washed away in the blink of an eye.
我的大学梦眨眼间破灭.
32.Fascinated by the beautiful flowers, I was about to forget time when a roar reached my ears.
美丽的花朵让人着迷,就在我快要忘记时间时,耳边传来一阵咆哮声.
33.It was a fleeting moment of happiness; he lingered into the new year of 1950.
这只是短暂的快乐时光,他步履艰难地走进了1950年.
34.Come on! We don't have all day!
快一点!我们的时间不多了!
时间描写22
“时间过得很慢/度日如年”
*wear on more slowly
drag on terribly/with unbearable slowness
craw by
drift tediously along
hang heavy
stand still
*after 3 hours of waiting for...
after what seem to be an hour/a hundred years
after what seem an endless wait
after what seem like an eternity/forever
after a long silence
for what seem an eternity
for what feeel like a long time
for the last God-knows-how-many years
at a snail's pace
*Sb. never know how long it has taken sb.
Sb. survive three nights/one's first day
1. After what seemed to be an hour/a hundred years, the boy turned up at the school gate.
在好像过了一个小时/一百年后,这个男孩出现在校门口.
2.Finally,after what seemed like forever, the train reached my stop. Then I had to walk several blocks in the increasingly heavy rain. When I finally got to my office, I was wet through, exhausted and discouraged.
最后,好似永远,火车终于到达了我所在的车站.然后我不得不在越来越大的大雨中走了几个街区.当我终于到办公室时,我浑身湿透,筋疲力尽,感到气馁.
3. I arrived at the bus stop and stood there for what seemed an eternity until I decided what I had to do.
我到达车站然后站在那里许久,似乎是永恒,直到我做出决定我不得不做什么事.
4. After what seemed like an eternity the nurse returned with the results of the test.
经过似乎是永恒的时间之后,护士带着测试结果回来了.
5.I had to wait in the station for another ten days-an eternity.
我必须在站上再等十天-这十天真是度日如年.
6. After what seemed an endless wait, it was his turn to enter the director's office.
在似乎没完没了的等待之后,轮到他进入导演的办公室.
7. Time wears on more slowly when you are not interested.
当你不感兴趣的时候,时间就过得慢.
8.Time hangs heavy in prison.
呆在监狱里真是度日如年.
9. Time hung heavy on his hands.
时间过得又慢又无聊,对他来说真是度日如年.
10.The hands of a clock turn very slowly.
时钟的指针走得很慢.
11.Time dragged terribly.
时间过得非常慢.
12.The weeks crawled by until we could meet again.
这几周好不容易挨过去了,我们又能见面了.
13. Time dragged on with unbearable slowness. Every minute seemed a year.
时间过得非常慢,一分钟就像一年那样地长久.
14.If the brain is not so active, it concentrates its full energies on monitoring the passing of time, As a result, time seems to drag.
倘若大脑不是很兴奋,它就会用全部精力监测时间的流逝.结果,时间就好像过得很慢.
15.Time is really dragging for me today.
对我来说,今天时间过得好慢.
16.After 3 hours of waiting for the train, our patience finally ran out.
等了3个小时的火车后,我们终于忍无可忍了.
17. At last-she never knew how long it had taken her-she felt solid ground under her feet. But there was no time to rest.
终于一一她不知道过了多久-她感觉到脚下坚固的大地,但是时间不允许她停下来休息.
18.She dropped me a line after a long silence.
隔了很长一段时间她才给我写了一封短信、
19.After a long silence his remarks helped to break the ice.
经过长时间的沉默,他的话总算打破了僵局.
20.We stayed in a village where time has stood still ( life has not changed for many years).
我们待在一个时间似乎凝滞了的村庄里.
21. I got a call from my mom that night. I was so excited to tell her that I survived my first day of college and talked for about an hour.
那天晚上我接到妈妈的电话.我很兴奋地告诉她我熬过了大学的第一天,谈了大约一个小时.
22. Two lost hikers who survived three nights in mountains thanks to supplies at a campsite of another hiker who disappeared last year described their suffering.
两个迷路的徒步旅行者描述他们的苦难,他们多亏吃了去年失踪的另一个徒步旅行者留在营地上的物品而在山上艰难度过了三个夜晚.
23. “You're not Jimmy Wells, "he snapped. “Twenty years is a long time, but not long enough to change a man's nose from a Roman to a pug. ”
“你不是吉米·威尔斯,”他喊道,“二十年的确很长,但再长也不能把一个人的鹰钩鼻变成狮子鼻.”
24.The sudden melancholy on my mother's face made me sad. The man looked down at me for what felt like a long time; it probably was only moments.
母亲脸上突然的忧郁使我很难过.那人看了我很长时间但实际上可能只是片刻.
25.Every day feels like a year and time seems to crawl.
时间过得很慢,像虫儿蠕动一般.
26. After waiting for a few more minutes, in which I showed all signs of being impatient, I asked him if my work was done. The moment I uttered the words, I felt as if a bombshell had fallen on him. He shouted,“ Nothing is done, it will take time!”
在继续等待的几分钟里,我表现出各种不耐烦的小动作.我问他我的业务是否办理好了.就在我说话的那一刻,我觉得那像一颗炸弹落在他的身上.他大声吼道:“全都没办好,这需要时间!”
27.Suddenly I felt what this man, who had been working at this counter for the last God-knows-how-many years, must be feeling when customers like me come who are always in a hurry to get their work done.
突然之间,我明白了,当遇到像我这样总是急着想把业务办完的顾客时,这位在银行的这个窗口里干了不知道多少年的人会有怎样的感受.
28. You would be waiting for days or even weeks for your mail to arrive from another corner of the world. Suddenly, you would realize that your fast-paced life is running at a snail's pace.
你要等几天甚至几周才能收到从世界另外一个角落寄来的邮件.突然间,你会意识到你快节奏的生活过得像蜗牛的速度.
29.Five weeks drifted tediously along.
五个冗长乏味的星期过去了.
30.As the night wore on, the young woman's story unfolded.
夜幕降临时,这位年轻女子的故事展开了.
2023届高考英语二轮复习读后续写外貌描写学案: 这是一份2023届高考英语二轮复习读后续写外貌描写学案,共23页。
2023届高考英语二轮复习读后续写语言描写2学案: 这是一份2023届高考英语二轮复习读后续写语言描写2学案,共36页。
2023届高考英语二轮复习读后续写性格描写2学案: 这是一份2023届高考英语二轮复习读后续写性格描写2学案,共37页。